My Motto


"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming...'Wow! What a ride!'" author unknown

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Sight First ll






Grandpa Carl Was the President of the Bountiful Lions Club from 2006-2007. His grandkids call him the Lion King. The Lions do a lot of really neat things in their organization they have a project called Sight First II and for every $6.00 dollars donated they will save someone from a life of blindness. This collection can is for the Lions to take home to put their spare change in. I love helping my Grandpa, every time I go over to his house I put money in the can. Even though I'm a young boy, I want to help too. I love you Grandpa.

1 comment:

  1. Greetings,Lion DG Carl!
    I enjoyed reading your blog, and have subscribed to get updates. What a great idea. I started a Wyoming Lions Facebook page for the same purpose. Give it a look if you have a Facebook account. Just type "Wyoming Lions" in the search box (leave out the quotes). Click on "like," and you'll receive notifications of updates.
    I hope your year as Governor is going well. I hope to see you this weekend in Salt Lake. If we come, I'll be with ID Candidate John Harper who is a member of my Cheyenne Sunrise Lions Club.
    Best wishes,
    DG Dave Orr
    District 15 (Wyoming)

    ReplyDelete